I accept Browser settings
Effective from 3 March 2020.
Warmia and Masuria Regional Tourist Organisation with its seat in Olsztyn at Staromiejska 1 , 10-017 Olsztyn, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Olsztyn, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS: 0000149263, NIP: 7393345833,
Website – www.mazury.travel website together with its subpages;
User – a person visiting the Website, including a person sending a message using the contact form on the Website;
GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
II. ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Warmia and Masuria Regional Tourist Organisation is the Administrator of your personal data.
If you have any questions concerning the processing of your personal data and your rights, please contact us by e-mail:
III. RULES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA OF PARTICIPANTS
When collecting and processing personal data, the Administrator applies all the following data processing rules:
a. “legality, accuracy and transparency”,
b. “purpose limitation”,
c. “data minimization”,
e. “storage limitation”,
f. “integrity and confidentiality”.
While browsing the Website, according to the configuration of the browser, one or more cookies may be stored on the User’s computer (terminal device).
Before you give your consent, Administrator’s cookies are stored on your computer, necessary for proper functioning of the Website.
Cookie files may be placed by the Administrator as well as third parties with whom the Administrator cooperates. Please read the following information about the cookie files and their use.
V. WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
1. Data provided by the User when sending a message using the contact form on the Website:
a. e-mail address,
2. Data collected automatically:
During your visit to our Website, data concerning your visit is automatically collected, in particular your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. More information is available in the cookies section.
VI. FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT BASIS WILL THE DATA BE PROCESSED
Your personal data collected in connection with the message you sent using the contact form and answering your question/response to the message you sent is processed for the following purposes:
- answering the question/message specified in the contact form,
- related to the Administrator’s activity, including for the purposes of conducting analyses and statistics;
- conducting activities related to ensuring safety;
The legal basis for data processing shall be:
- the necessity to take action on your request in relation to the message sent in the contact form;
- the necessity to comply with the legal obligation imposed on the Administrator;
- the necessity to achieve the objectives resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, such as direct marketing, ensuring the proper functioning of the Website,
- consent granted;
VII. WHO WILL RECEIVE YOUR DATA, WHERE WILL IT BE TRANSFERRED
Your data may be transferred to a third country (including the US) in connection with:
- the activities carried out on social networking sites and the use of plugins and other tools from these sites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+);
- the use of analytical and anonymous tracking tools, in particular Google Analytics, Google Adwords;
Your data may be transferred:
- to processors in connection with the activities commissioned by the Administrator and carried out on behalf of the Administrator;
- to companies providing IT services;
- to law firms, to which the Administrator will commission the conduct of proceedings;
- to entities or bodies authorized under the law.
VIII. FOR WHAT PERIOD WILL THE DATA BE PROCESSED
The period for which your personal data are processed depends on the purpose for which the data are processed. The period for which your personal data will be stored is calculated based on the following criteria:
- legal regulations which may oblige the Administrator to process the data for a certain period of time;
- the period which is necessary to protect the Administrator’s interests;
- the period necessary to provide services by the Administrator and to ensure the necessary service to the User;
- the period for which the consent was granted.
However, the period of storage of your personal data will be a maximum of 2 years from the date of sending your message using the contact form.
IX. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE
You have the right to:
- demand access to personal data concerning you;
- rectify the data;
- request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by submitting an additional declaration;
- delete the data or restrict the processing;
- object to further processing of your personal data;
- transfer your personal data.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data, which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
When processing your data, which are collected by means of cookies, the Administrator in most cases is not able to identify you. Therefore, if you would like to exercise your rights, you may be asked to provide additional information for identification purposes.
In case of doubts as to the correctness of the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (ul. Stawki 2, Warsaw).
X. WHAT WILL BE THE CONSEQUENCES OF NOT SUBMITTING DATA
Your details are a condition for sending an inquiry via the contact form. You are not obliged to provide this data, however, the consequence of not providing it will be that you will not be able to send your inquiry using the contact form.
XI. HOW WE PROFILE
The administrator does not use automated decision making systems.
Each individual cookie consists of four basic parts:
- website name: the name of the domain or subdomain that set the cookies;
- the name of the cookie: the cookie has a name that is unique on the site that set it;
- expiry date: some cookies expire when you close your browser (so-called “session cookies”), other cookies will be automatically deleted only after the expiry date that has been set (so-called “persistent cookies”);
- value: this is the information in the cookie file that the website uses to “remember” a previous visit.
In the cookies we store basic information about the Users and information needed to optimize and correctly display the content of the pages. This information is used to:
- recognize Users logging on to protected websites, which enables them to visit multiple sites without having to enter a User name and password for each site;
- register Users’ preferences – the content and format of browsing (the User does not have to set preferences every time he or she visits the site);
- register pages visited by the Users, which allows to collect data helpful in improving the content and navigation of the website.
Users of our website may stop providing this information to our service at any time by deleting cookies stored on their terminal equipment by our service. In order to do so, it is necessary to change the settings of the currently used web browser.
You have the right to refuse to save and read cookies on your device (computer, phone). To do this, you must select the appropriate settings in the options of your web browser or do not agree if the application contained on the website will ask you about it.
XIII. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Communication between your computer and our server when we collect your personal data is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer). Additionally, our databases are protected against access by third parties.